Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool, Chicken Little, and a blood-sucker to boot

Just a few things:


1) Today is Leo's fifth birthday.  He's my little April Fool.  Hard to believe, but yes, five years old. For your enjoyment, here is a picture of him totally loving his bed being surrounded by three of J's duffel bags that were filled with dirty clothes the day we moved in together.  Oh Leo, you are the living end, pet.

2)  Not sure if anyone read the news about the sky falling Sunday night in Virginia.  Or was it a meteor?  Or a UFO?  Or a rocket from Russia?  We don't know either.  J and our friend Bob were out on our balcony and heard the boom (which I think the experts have said it was a sonic boom either way...the cause is what's unknown) but I was having dinner across the bridge with friends.  It's been all the hype this week and I felt so left out for not having seen/heard it.

3) I watched Twilight last night.  J had one of his buddies over and I was trying to give them some privacy so I confined myself to my office.  Two hours later, I emerged, glossy-eyed, and totally in love.  Jamie & Lauren: I'll be buying the books ASAP.  I started my next conversation with J, "Soo, how do you feel about...vampires...?"

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy B-Day to the lil guy. Gosh, time flies!

Cass said...

I cannot believe you watched the movie before reading the books?! That should never be allowed! Let me know when you finish them.