Because we're almost 70 years old, we bought a crossword puzzle book. It just sits around, and we'll flip through and answer the ones we know. And then it'll sit around a while longer, and then one of us will try and answer the ones the other didn't know. I get very few of these correct. J, however, got this one:
Clue: Do the Wright thing (6 letters).
Answer: Aviate
I mean, I get it now, but I never would've gotten that one. And all the other ones around it were blank. He's a genius, I tell you.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Reasons I know my boyfriend is smarter than me
Posted by Stacy at 5:00 PM
Labels: deep thoughts, J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Brilliant. He's brilliant. That's going to come in handy when you loose your marbels at 79 and he has to peel your grapes and manage your billion dollar portfolio. Good to find a smartone early on. Good on ya.
I miss my Stac. Can we have a StacLex phone-a-thon soonish? Even from work...muhaha...nothing like taxing Uncle Jiffy for a good catch-up.
Post a Comment