I can't wait to get home from work today for two reasons: 1) It's Friday and at my office that means overweight men squeezed into Hawaiian shirts who say, "Smile! It's Friday!" and you know being instructed to smile is the fasted way to get me to do otherwise. And 2) I've got weekend crafting plans!
One of these projects is secret and is flying under the pseudo-name "Project NASCAR" for reasons I cannot explain. Bruhuhahaha!
Also I'll be heading to the fabric store with my new coral BM shoes in tow to purchase lovely fabrics for my new belt. I'm trying something out here, people, and yes, I plan on parading the result in front of a billion of my bff's friends and family. So, I'm taking this seriously and have developed several courses of action.
I have no plans this weekend. Even the boyf is going out tonight and I'm staying home. I cannot wait to be surrounded by the colorful contents of my craft box. And, not gonna lie, a glass of wine or three. Also, next weekend is the second annual Crooner's party and I've got to get geared up for that gem.

1 comments:
Have fun! Can't wait to see the results!
Post a Comment