Oh man, I know I'm going to regret it later -- say, in a month -- but I couldn't be happier that fall is finally here! Low: 55, High: 60. And while this year has had its share of challenges, a quick look back in my pictures folder reminds me that this weekend last year I had just found our condo. And ohhh to know that this winter will not involve moving! In all likelihood, next year might. Into a house. Where J can plant our dream garden.
Until then, I'll continue to enjoy the fall things I love the most. Walk the dogs around the 'hood in my favorite royal blue trench. Unearth my fall wardrobe and start wearing turtleneck sweaters again. Read more. Drink coffee on the porch before bed -- decaf of course. Just spending more time at home. Carve the pumpkins that we got on this amazing trip a few weeks back (when fall was masquerading as summer). That's when B revealed she could SAY MY NAME. Best day ever.

Future mom-in-law, future niece, future husband, future uncle
New to the fall lineup: My parents are coming to visit for Thanksgiving! Well, my mom for sure, hopefully my dad. We'll be joining J's fam, throwing two more people into last year's already huge event. I'm so excited for my parents to meet the aunts, uncles, NIECE, cousins, and grandparents I've been telling them about for two years. Oh...and there's a plan that involves wedding dress shopping...

0 comments:
Post a Comment