Here's what I found when cleaning out the 8 purses I'm donating:
- $30 in change. Seriously.
- Approximately 62 bobby pins, all of them the black variety as I had much darker hair in college -- J will be so excited there are more in the house! :)
- Not one, but TWO Harrah's rewards cards. Strange, I don't have any memories of ever being at a Harrah's...girls am I missing something?
- A one-inch by one-inch square picture of LEMonade's face -- I have no idea what this was about?
- A ticket stub from when we went to see Seinfeld.
- The ticket stub from going to see "The Notebook" at Campbell 16 Cine. Ahh I remember that night well. And for the record, it was June 25, 2004, in case you wanted to know.
- An ID card for blood donation -- that was before they decided I can't give blood anymore because I lived in Germany in a certain span of years.
- A punch card for Rock-n-Roll...no surprise there.
- About 10 half-used packs of gum.
- And possibly my favorite: a receipt Trolley's on May 11, 2004, for one Pineappletini and one Sunshine Wheat. I bet that was a fun night. :)

4 comments:
Funny, I was just singing the Cine song in my head the other day...uh huh...(my favorite part!)
I must start by saying that I've been missing you girls a lot lately, but this made it even worse! :( A few of things...
1)Harrahs? Ive got nothing. Maybe Vegas? Speaking of which, we need to go back. Are you sure you don't want a bachelorette?
2) Did you take a passport photo for me? Weird.
3) The Notebook - Remember us all crying all the way home from that movie.
3) I couldn't resist looking up what day of the week May 11, 2004 was on, ummmm...it was a Tuesday. Sigh.
Tuesday, Saturday, it was all the same back then...oh the life.
PS, Mall, perhaps you should start checking your mail for a teeny tiny picture of yourself?
i got a blank for harrahs too. is that where we went for our buffet experience in vegas? its lunch time, i could use some wok 'n roll.
i think the ol phrase of every penny counts would work perfect for your purse clean out. what are you going to spend it on - a new purse? haha.
Post a Comment