We were kindly reminded yesterday that if we don't get our save the dates out soon, half of our intended guests will have made other plans. When I say that I came home from the gym, ate a quick dinner, and sat back down and worked until 11:30...can you even begin to imagine the shade of red of my bloodshot eyes? I look like I've been out on an all-night bender. Ouch and yuck.
Consider the first tidal wave of bridal panic as having struck its target yesterday. Part of the procrastination for me is that I'm in two weddings before my own. To me, my wedding is light years away! To J's West Coast family members, it's a few short months out.
But the good news is I should be able to get them out the door by the first weekend in February. And I'm forcing myself to stick to that date.

1 comments:
Isn't that feeling the worst? Good luck, let me know if you need any help!
Post a Comment