Saturday, March 20, 2010

J Crew Antics

I'm not complaining, because I got the deal.


Last night I got home from the "May bride's" house and for whatever reason, felt inspired to see if the BM dress I bought for her wedding is on sale (earlier this week the style I bought was not on sale, a few others were...it had seemed there was no rhyme or reason to the color of styles that were on sale).

Lo and behold, every single color and style of cotton cady BM dress was on sale...AND J Crew had added the elusive "Take an extra 20% off with code at checkout." Shoot, I know they don't honor price adjustments after a month, so I re-bought the dress, and will return the first unworn dress this week!

So this morning I got up planning to send a text to the rest of the BMs in this wedding, but the little J Crew voice in my head said, "Stacy, maybe you should check the website first, no?" So I did. Sale? Gone. 20% off code? Still there. All I know is that last night/this morning I bought a $225 dress for $166 including shipping.

Thanks for the hot late-night date, J Crew.

0 comments: