I've been meaning to write about my somewhat communistic views about pumping birth control into the water to prevent young teenagers from getting pregnant, but I haven't fully thought out my theory. But in light of a couple of today's top news stories about prescription drugs being found in tap water and China keeping its one child only policy, I thought I'd bring it up anyway.
So it goes like this: the government pumps birth control in the water*. The general public is "protected" from unwanted pregnancy**. When someone decides they want to have children, they apply just like they would apply for a job; they would fill out a form similar to a resume that would prove they are competant, able to care for another human being, have a savings account, and they would also provide a urine sample for drug testing. If they are approved, the government would supply them with a monthly supply of specially filtered water*** and this process would continue until after they conceive, give birth, etc.****
* Drinking, bathing, preparing food, and washing dishes would all be effective means of birth control.
** This ultra BC would be effective on males and females.
*** A regular Brita could not filter out BC, nor could boiling.
**** Please keep in mind I came up with this "theory" during a wine-induced discussion about how many young teenage females in my area drop out of school to have babies, thus continuing the cycle that their mother started.
Crazy theory, or far-fetched solution?
Monday, March 10, 2008
H-2-uh-OH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment