Sometimes it escapes me how close my office is to the water. But on days like today when I'm bored out of my mind and walking aimlessly in the parking lot, I was quickly reminded. Wanna know why? 

Here's why. It's called a Fiddler Crab, and they're all over the parking lot. Dead, by the way. Not sure how or why they're there, but they're gross. I saw at least 15 today. Don't get me wrong, I like crabs. But I like them on my plate served with butter. NOT underfoot and crunchy. SICK. (P.S. not my hand).
Future posts I will work on, but not right now:
-"70th anniversary parties and beach week fabulousness"
-"Country mouse and city mouse go camping part 2"

1 comments:
Very glad that's not your hand...I would have been includined to send you a gift certificate for a mani.
Just another funky plague...didn't you get those random every so often plagues in KS? We used to get flying grasshopper plauges in OK. SICK!!!
Post a Comment