During a discussion tonight with LEMonade about Mary's storm anxiety, she suggested I google a remedy about using a dryer sheet to wipe her down. Something about removing the electric charge preceding the storm that tends to make dogs freak out. And yes, Lauren, thanks, I found an article and will be trying it ASAP (not to mention that she'll smell Febreezy and fresh!)
But as I typed in "dog storm anxiety dryer sheets" I realized, hmm, I've got some strange things in my Google cache. (Laura, is that the right word?) Here are my favorites of the ones I've got in there now:
"NES Legend of Zelda how to get master sword" (Answer: you need enough heart containers)
"Neverending Story Atreyu's horse" (Answer: Artax)
"Noseeum bite relief" (Answer: NONE. You will scratch your arms off before the bites stop itching).
"Whale dung" (J and I were discussing it...what does it look like? Answer: we still don't know. Strangely, it doesn't pop up under the images section).
"Bananas Foster ice cream cake" (Oh Mahi Mah's, I love your dessert menu so!)
"Is it safe to give dogs Benadryl?" (Answer: yes. And they sleep like a rock afterwards!)
"Slurpees extreme headache migraines coke flavor" (Answer: I'm a freak of nature).
So if there is someone out there reading my Google searches, they've concluded by now that I'm an overweight nerdy 12-year-old boy.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
You are what you Google
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My dog gets hives from her annual shots, it's not a pretty sight, so I knew about the Benadryl one. Good stuff.
That's a fun post! It's your google search history, when you're signed into your gmail account google tracks everything you search for and you can access it across different computers even. I can see my "heavy search days" and go back to see what I searched for on the day. Interesting stuff.
Post a Comment