1. Trying to figure out how to cram everything I wear into my dresser and ONE closet. This means losing 50% of my closet space. Closets--may I add--that have been overflowing since the day I moved in. Goodwill is my new best friend.
2. Learning how to let go and compromise a little. Still.quite.hard.
3. Spending loads of time crowded around my computer trying to decide what coffee to order. J brings along with him his Keurig coffee machine, so we placed a huge order of coffee, tea, and white hot chocolate. YUM.
4. Learning how to compromise. Yes, it's that hard when you've lived alone for the past 3 years.
5. Spraying J down with aloe. Apparently someone didn't listen when I said, "Hey, you need to apply the SPF45, whitey!" That someone is also now covered in bright red sunburn, can't sleep, and complains when the dogs brush past their legs.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Weekend Activities
Posted by Stacy at 1:18 PM
Labels: cohabitation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
John and I started off living together in a one bedroom apartment so we're proof that it can be done! Not to say it isn't challenging at times, but I know you guys will be great. Happy 10 month anniversary!
Post a Comment