Over the years I've lost so many pictures from my phone due to sheer stupidity. I never ever email pictures to myself *I just recently inherited J's BlackBerry, and before now it's always been too hard.* So very much in need of some decompression time, I present to you my collection. I call it, "Pictures from my phone: In random chronological order because I don't understand why you store them in random order, BlackBerry."

Llamas in Napa. Namely, Tina and Tina. We were so captivated by these Llamas.

Two of my favorite guys. My daddy and Ryan James Winstead. Ryan was our youngest houseguest ever and stole the hearts of many.

A family of geese and...umm...baby geese (gooselings?) that live in the compound at work. They do not have security badges, but don't think this lack of respect for security would work for you, because they won't even let some employees in the gates (Ha, Team Weymouth?). The geese babies are bigger now, but I always love seeing them on my way into work. Starts my day with a smile.

Finley Wald. LEMonade and I had just picked her up from her pack's house upon our return to San Carlos from Napa. Finley was exhausted and super sweet, and unbeknownst to us, had a pop-up-car-trunk-like wound on her pad. Sick.

Mary. Princess of the Seat of Power. Mary trembles like a leaf during storms and the short stint of thunder yesterday was no exception. I invited her into the "seat of power" (AKA what J called the middle seat in our "L-sofa" please-do-not-call-it-a-sectional), made her a fort of pillows and tied a long-sleeved tee shirt around her like a cape. I've seen infomercials where you can buy a cape for your dog that is supposed to rid them of their fear of storms. Turns out a 5 year old pink J. Crew tee has the same effect -- it worked!

My belt for LEMonade's wedding. I finished the flowers yesterday and received approval; both from Bride and my fabric flower-making mentor Va Va Va Bloom. :)

Ahh these two. I'm so angry at them right now. Remember the need for decompression I mentioned earlier? Wonder what that was about? I'll give you a guess...it was because of these two. If you need a refresher, I invite you to reread one of my previous posts entitled Houdini Soup, because they are full of hi-jinx. None quite as disgusting as what I came home to today though.
I'm warning you. GROSSNESS ahead. VERY NASTY THINGS in the scrolldown.
-----------
Seriously, you should stop now if one of the following applies to you:
1) I'm eating oatmeal
2) I just finished eating oatmeal
3) I'm thinking about eating something in the near future
-----------
Ok, sicko, proceed with caution...

Behold. Dog puke. Heaps and heaps of it. Yeah. It's basically just their breakfast and nothing more. You can file this one under "reasons I hate being the first one home." I of course yelled "WHO DID THIS!?!?!" at them three or four times halfway expecting one of them to point sheepishly at the other. No luck. This must be like Fight Club with these two. Only it's Puke Club. I'm just thankful it wasn't Poop Club. It was disgusting and it was everywhere. And you can see how the perpetrator skillfully took special care NOT to get it on the easily cleanable wood floor. Thank goodness for you, Spot Shot. And my very stretched-thin p a t i e n c e.
What? I warned you it was nasty. You still looked.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, this had me rolling! Ah, dogs...don't you just love them? Again, awesome job on the belt!
Great idea for a post! I may have to steal it. Turns out those are two of my favorite guys too :)
Post a Comment