Last night J took pity on his little stressed out gal and took me out to dinner. I was in the bathroom reapplying some makeup and he decided to run the doggies down to the "pee tree" before we left. We call it that because, well, it's a little tree in a patch of grass and it's an irresistible spot for them, as well as most of the other dogs in our 'hood. There's a few seconds of sniffing, and then the business conducting and then we're done. Plain and simple.
All was fine when they left. But when they returned, I could hear J grumbling in the hallway and I'm not going to lie, there were a few curse words involved. Next thing I know, the trio of man and beasts is in the bathroom with me. The grumbling continues. "Is everything ok?" I ask, putting my mascara away.
J threw the shower curtain open with such force that I knew everything was definitely not ok. A split second later, Mary is in the tub. Water is on. And the face-washing begins. "J, is everything ok?" I ask again.
J turns around to look at me. "NO!" he shouts, pointing a demeaning finger at Leo, who all the while has been standing sheepishly beside me with his leash still attached, watching the madness. "HE PEED ON HER FACE!!!"

0 comments:
Post a Comment