Behold. A few beauties we snapped on Thursday. We've got a wedding date and everything!
how exciting! love all the greenery.
very lovely. It fits you guys perfectly!
I love it! And I can't wait to see it in person :)
yay!!!! Im so excited. Date has been recorded on my calendar - in pen so its really official!!
oh Stac, it's beautiful!
SO lovely!! Will it be both inside and out? Hope all the plans are coming along swimmingly! XO
Perfect. I love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
how exciting! love all the greenery.
very lovely. It fits you guys perfectly!
I love it! And I can't wait to see it in person :)
yay!!!! Im so excited. Date has been recorded on my calendar - in pen so its really official!!
oh Stac, it's beautiful!
SO lovely!! Will it be both inside and out? Hope all the plans are coming along swimmingly!
XO
Perfect. I love it.
Post a Comment