I've had it. I'm sick and tired of my vacuum. Living with wood-floors with two hairy beasts gets hard on a girl. I swear, two days after a hard clean I will see hair-bunnies tumbling down the hallway and it's all I can do to not fly into a fit of rage. I hate the hair tumbleweeds.
Last night while as I was in the middle of vacuuming the place, I shut off our crappo two-year old lost all its suction power dirt-pushing Bissell and proclaimed to J, "If I get a new job, I'm buying a new VACUUM!" Not a new pair of shoes, not a cute new purse, not some more delicious antique mason jars...a cleaning device. By golly, if there is a way to make housework enjoyable, or even worth its while (considering our current piece of junk usually hurls dog hair everywhere instead of taking car of the problem) then I want one.
So. I'm open to suggestions. I want this one, albeit its ridiculous pricetag. Partly because it's called the Dyson Animal, and I think only a wild thing can tame this pet hair situation. And I can imagine myself running down the hallway chasing after those pesky tumbleweeds, with an evil glimmer in my eye, screaming, "Buhuhahahaaa!"

[And it's purple.]

2 comments:
ooh you know i love my wall-e dyson. pat has the animal one and swears by it. i bet you can find it on sale - but a payment once a month will be so worth it.
yeah- he is a nice addition to the household - even though he is the arch-nemesis of all the pooch-hair
Post a Comment