This is an entry from my myspace blog on the above date. I had just had my car broken into and the associated negativity was ruining my karma so I was trying to be positive in making this list. It's funny for me to read now, because although a great majority are still true, there are a few that are so long gone, that just make me giggle. Namely, #13.
1. I say "God bless you!" to my dog when he sneezes, which is actually quiet often.
2. If I'm in the car with someone who's going into a gas station, I always ask them to get me a cherry Jolly Rancher lollipop.
3. When paired with Mia, I can eat three baskets of chips at Guads.
4. 80% of the people in my life have no idea how I got the scar on my arm.
5. I think I was born 10 years too late.
6. My favorite smell is gasoline.
7. I will cut off my nose to spite my face, again and again.
8. I actually know what that saying means.
9. I've listened to "Put Your Lighters Up" by Lil Kim three times in a row now.
10. One of the things I'm most excited about doing on my trip home is eating wings at Adobe with Laura.
11. I believe I have some psychic tendencies.
12. When my car was broken in to, (ok, one mention of the unfortunate incident) I had exactly 10 pairs of shoes in my car.
13. I honestly believe the man I'm supposed to end up with is currently married and I'll meet him right after he's been separated from his wife.
14. I whistle all the time but it really annoys me when other people do it.
15. Wet toilet paper on the floor of a public restroom triggers my gag reflex faster than, well, anything.
16. If a relationship with a guy came down to whether or not I'd make Leo stop sleeping on my bed, I'd choose stinky Leo.
17. If life were so awesome that you could have a song play whenever you entered a room (think, "Can't Hardly Wait"), mine would be, "My Best Friend's Girl," by The Cars.
18. I do not think 3 tattoos is nearly enough.
19. I've never seen a single "Rocky" or "Star Wars" movie. And after people freaked out about that, I started avoiding them for the matter of principle.
20. Joannie, I don't know if you read my blogs, but I still miss your mother's lumpia.
21. I go days at a time without listening to my voicemails.
22. I am a firm believer in signs, so much so that I can spend hours discussing them.
23. My favorite word is 'actually' and I say it wayyyy too much.
24. This morning, I took pictures of a wild turkey eating berries on a bush outside my office.
25. If I'm channel surfing, and the movie "Showgirls" (starring the ever-talented Jessie Spano) is on, I have to stop. It's like a train wreck that you can't stop staring at even though it is awful to watch.
26. Sometimes I wish I was Carmella Soprano...actually, most of the time.
27. Despite all the BS, I've never been happier than I am at this very moment.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
December 14, 2005
Posted by Stacy at 9:33 PM
Labels: deep thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment