Monday, April 14, 2008

Tupac-on-full-blast-on-the-drive-home kind of day

So, there was an incident today at work that I'm not quite ready to dissect, but let's just say that my former boss sent me the most inappropriate childish email today that made me bawl with anger. At work. After getting such much-needed, just in the knick of time advice from my dad, I deleted my response, and chose to respond with silence. Because that usually drives the crazy people nuts, right? Not getting a rise out of you?

I was still so angry after work that I had the best workout ever, fueling my body with my anger for this immature excuse for a man. That last mile flew by, so perhaps I should thank him tomorrow when I see him at a meeting we both have to attend? "Thanks for being such an infant, you really helped that last mile fly by!"

I bought a box of $9 hair color today on my way home. My hair needs sprucing up, but I would rather spend my allotted hair allowance on a pretty new party dress for J's mom's birthday party this weekend. So here's to hoping that "Havana Brown" helps me get through tomorrow morning's meeting without saying...or doing...anything I'll regret.

Grr. More on that tomorrow.

1 comments:

AndyandLex said...

Do tell dahling, do tell. I want the full detailed blow by blow of the evil ex-cubemate/boss/uber perve...