You know what, that's one of my favorite words.
And the only reason it's the title of this post is because there was not a flake of snow to be found today. A flurry here or there, but no snow. And wouldn't you know, every.single.school. in this region was closed! Every public school in the Seven Cities--closed, even the universities! This is the stuff we Kansans used to dream about...closing school on the chance of snow. It made me laugh a little.
Because I had been hoping to not have to go to work today at all, and since that somehow made me early to work, and due in part to a really good review I got today at the office = I left early. Not really early, just the time I used to leave before these past two months have claimed my personal life.
I don't know what I'll do with my time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment