Thursday, February 19, 2009

80s party all night long

It's happening again.  Only this time in the form of a surprise 80s birthday party for one of our gal pals.  Last night a few of us went shopping to pull together her amazing outfit and I was surprised at just how easy it was.  Apparently the colors for spring fall into the "highlighter" family...if that's what the kids consider cool these days, man, I'm screwed.

I'm doing a rerun of the above-pictured outfit, with the addition of leg warmers and longer hair that I can hopefully make touch the sky.  I've been asked by 3 people to do their hair.  I'm trying to decide if it's a compliment. 

And yes, that is the same sequins skirt that Ginger made for me during college -- the Tina Turner Halloween skirt.  You totally can't tell from the angle of the photo, but it's only 5 inches long or so.  Maybe the kids will like me after all.

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Fun! Can't wait to see the pics :)