My parents are coming to visit! In my four years here, they've never made a trip at the same time; my mom comes every year for her spring break, my dad comes down when he's out here for work. I'm soooo excited and it's actually just a few weeks away! By then I'll be done with my work madness so I'll be taking those days off. J's excited to take my dad to work with him. I'm excited to show them the new pad. And of course, there will also be a wonderful meeting with J's parents...that's what I'm most excited for. Oh, and they'll get to see their grand-dog.
I can't wait! I officially have something to look forward to!

4 comments:
Yay! Sounds wonderful...I can't believe they haven't been out there together! Sorry I missed you today, was at the gym and then off to make more fabulous crafts...pictures to come (and maybe a surprise in the mail). I'll call you this week!
That will be a great break for you! :)
i am anticipating another surprise? or did i just jinx it by typing this.
Haha, my thoughts exactly Gibson! You guys are going to have such a great time!
Post a Comment