Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fever!

One of my dear friends is pregnant and is due in May.  This means I have a legitimate reason to be shopping around in the baby section for a present.  The last time I did this J had to remind me that you buy clothes for the baby you're having...not have a baby to wear the clothes you want to buy.  I swear, his priorities are all wrong.


P.S. Guess whose hands these are!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I'd know these hands anywhere...Jamie! Who is having a bebe this time?

Lowa said...

The cutest baby boy in the world? :)

Joanna said...

Cute logo! Great minds think alike...I switched to this layout last week, thinking it'd be a great backdrop to the one I was *attempting* to create, and saw you had too. Then uploaded tonight after work and saw your new logo. I absolutely love it. I'm not too crazy about mine, but it'll do until I figure things out :)