In my years of being an iTuner, I've had to resort to "requesting" two songs. Yes, these are songs that at least at the time, iTunes didn't offer. Unacceptable.
I'm not sure if they added it or I (gasp!) acquired it, ahem, another way, but I have had it on my computer for sometime now. It's one of my favorites.
And now...
iTunes, I am disappointed with you. You may make it up to me by promptly adding my girl Angie's song. Today's 70 degree weather made me want to listen to it very loudly while driving across the West Norfolk bridge, with all my windows down as my hair whipped all around my head.
On days when J and I both work, (I won't lie to you--it's not often) we leave our iHome on for the dogs, and it's on an R&B station. The other day I got home and was walking around the condo and this song came on. I was instantly taken back to '99 when this was one of my favorite songs.

0 comments:
Post a Comment