Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The best part is that I didn't know I was being filmed

I remember hearing somewhere that being in love is being more like yourself than you've ever been. I think this video might sum up how much in love I am, because there's never been a more "Stacy moment" than this video. It was taken on Mother's Day, and I had been making funny faces at J and his camera. I thought he was just taking a photo. As in a still photograph. And now, my horribly accented, "I caahhn't do it anymore!" means something to us, we just don't know what exactly what that is.


2 comments:

Joanna said...

Haha, made me giggle. Reminds me of us girls and all the stupid things we do because we know we'll still be friends regardless. I mean, remember all the times I would say "That's not what your mother said last night" in the Sean Connery accent from SNL? And you are still friends with me. It's love.

AndyandLex said...

Hissstarical. Freakin fabulous. And to know this was covert...you're quite the movie star. Will you send me your johhny handcock so I can have a proper claim to fame when you make it big in the home video arena?