Now that we have a fishtank on a stand that sits eye-level with the dogs, I find that they seem to rather enjoy watching the fish, which is great because of course they need as much stimulation as possible. And the tank stand has a cubby underneath with a door to conceal all the fish stuff like extra food. And the skull.
J bought the first tank setup off Craigslist and it came complete with a few tank decorations...most of which were tragically broken in an event we only refer to as "The Great Fall" during the move. Except for the skull. We're not really skull people. But he kept it, since he apparently shares my love of packing things away. So when we set up the tank in the new place, the skull was tucked inside the cubby for safe keeping. Occasionally one of the dogs (LEO) will poke his nose inside the door and sniff around in there since it's all, you know, mysterious. And if we don't swat him away fast enough, he'll steal the skull and lick it until we scold him and take it away again. Tonight as I was reading some of my favorite websites I noticed a little odd behavior from Leo...like he was hiding something from me. I went to check it out. This is what I found.

1 comments:
He's kind of like an archeologist.
Post a Comment