Thought I'd end this week with a little wrap-up.
Songs I can't stop listening to:
1. Boys with Girlfriends -- Meiko
2. Madly -- Tristan Prettyman
3. Gray or Blue -- Jaymay
4. Come On Get Higher -- Matt Nathanson
Things that I can't help but smile at:
1. I have my first paying freelance gig! Smiles at you, flagship client. I also think I got another one today at work. I finally got all my software unlocked tonight, so I'm ready to rock! I can't wait to get started on this, and that's such a good feeling...coming home from work, ready to work still!
2. Slim Charles. That's the name of my iMac. When Oh Beehive and I were in high school we had so much fun naming the Macs. This one was a no-brainer. As most of you know all of our fish are named after characters from The Wire (love love loved that show) and Slim Charles was my favorite from the last season. And HELLO, this baby is SLIM. Perfect fit. J and I had fun playing around in Photo Booth the other night. I decided I'm going to pull an MTV and make all my friends have a round in it when they visit. Here's J's first go at it.

3. The fish had more babies. Yeah. Pretty sure we have 1 female and like 7 males. Sorry, Avon! I keep joking (maybe not joking?) that we're going to start giving baby fish away as gifts to our friends. "Oh thanks for coming over, lovely time, now don't forget to take your fish with you!"
Things I've been meaning to blog about:
1. Our trip to see J's sis and her hubs and baby. So fun...seriously such a wonderful couple. They are such amazing people/parents/family.
2. That's all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment