iMac,
24-inch
Part Number: Z0FH
3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2 GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM -2x1 GB
500GB Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS w/512MB GDDR3
Accessory kit**
**I'm not sure what comes in that accessory kit, but I hope hope hope it's $2500.
After giving it some serious thought, I've decided to take the plunge. I'm going to buy a Mac. I'm going to officially start freelancing. I'm going to officially embrace my title as graphic designer. Especially when you consider how once I leave my current job I'll have no legal rights to use any of the images/logos/publications I've designed and created over the past 2.5 years. They belong to the government. I cannot "profit from government property."
I'm excited for all the possibilities this will bring. I've really become a fan of a few design websites where the artist blogs about their design process, sharing what they're working on, etc. I seriously hope to do this one day.

2 comments:
If you want to build your portfolio we could use a logo for Winstead Media Group and Rate Your Truckline. ;)
Yes, that's what I've heard you need...haha, of course I'm going to help you out. I mean, I don't even know how to use Google Analytics!?! I'm helpless...
Post a Comment