The top 2 reasons I haven't concentrated all day:
1. This time tomorrow I'll be in Springfield! I can't wait! I'll have driven down with Jamie...having chatted about all sorts of things. We'll probably have eaten a late lunch at Mr. Yen's (Laura, you're totally invited to join! I actually require Springfield-style cashew chicken...and you do know they call it "Springfield-style" because it truly only exists there, right?) And after that, it's all about Ryan and Laura. I cannot wait to see him and hug her and then see her and hug him. I'm bringing J's camera so I can get better shots. See you tomorrow, girlfriends!
2. My biznass. At this point, I've done some serious business planning (on my own and with one LEMonade) and I'm ready. I'm not going to start operating under said business name, to be shared at a later date, because of financial, legal, and tax purposes. Soon, friends, soon. Until then, I'll be buying my future web domain, learning myself up on how to run your own business, and teaching myself Flash all hours of the night. Oh, and I'll be doing business as myself, which is legal. Prepare yourselves, this is going to consume a LOT of my free brain time.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Pure Excitement
Posted by Stacy at 6:07 PM
Labels: my posse, the daily grind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So glad I could contribute and earn free design services from the biz who must not be named. If I say so myself, our brainstorm session was pure genius.
Post a Comment