Today marks the 11 months J and I have been together. We decided to go to Magnolia's, which is a really nice steak house in Ghent. But we don't order steak, no, that's not our style. We ordered nachos. :)
About halfway through the nachos and a third of the way through a very interesting conversation my hackles go up. My bug-sensory alarm goes off and I scan the area, knowing I'm going to see something small, scaly and scurrying--perhaps this is the right time to mention we're sitting outside on the patio?--and yep, there it is, a COCKROACH. If you know me, you know la cuckaracha is nearly at the top of a short (ok, not short) list of critters I detest. After I freak out for a moment or ten, Justin lets me put my feet on his feet so if it comes for us, he'll take the brunt of it. That's *all* I ask.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Why I love my relationship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
11 months already? Wow, time flys by...
Post a Comment